Weekend Wrap-up

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Crowd BelowLast weekend was a lot of fun, and I'll upload a few pictures in a minute to prove it. Saturday included a trip to the parents to set up a new wireless network and new laptop followed by an Astros game. The Brewers were pounded, and we all had a good time. Did I mention we had box seats and the tickets were nice and free? Even included parking! You just can't beat that. Well, that's not exactly true. We had to pay for the beer and burgers, and the skybox tickets we lucked into at the Houston Open INCLUDED the beer and burgers. I sure do appreciate all the free tickets coming my way. Please, don't let the tap dry up!

I did the normal PhotoShop touch up to most of these images, but I did a little extra to one of them. See if you can tell which one. Enjoy.


Blue Motorcycle
"Blue Ride" - Coming home from the game.

Gardening
"The Tools" - Parent's backyard.

Rusty Clippers
"Rusty Clippers" - Parent's backyard.

Blue Backyard Flowers
"Spring Bloom" - Parent's Backyard

The Pitch
"The Pitch" - Brewers Vs Astros May 3, 08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the ball in motion (that spot on the grass) or am I just ignorant?

Mike said...

Yes, that's the ball.