Momma Ruthie

Monday, May 12, 2008


Ruthie Portrait 2, originally uploaded by Mike Seymour.


Happy Mother's Day. Yeah, I know it's not Mother's day anymore, but I started all of this on Mother's day, so it counts. I seriously have to get faster at processing pictures.

Like any good son who lives relatively close I visited mom on Mother's day. Please understand, mom's not doing so hot compared to most others her age because of a funcky, ultra-rare, pain in the ass disease which basically killed her lungs. She's only with us now because of a double lung transplant she underwent a little over a year ago. Understandably, I thought I should get a few pictures while I was over and mom went along with it. She doesn't have the strength to put up much of a fight, so I was getting the pictures whether she wanted to or not :)

I hope you like the after effects on the photos, mom. I still have the originals, so no worries there. Also, I did a little touch up and air brushing - you're a regular model now. Lova ya mom; hope you had a good day. And, thanks for the steak and potatos dad!

0 comments: