Amarillo by Morning

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's been a while, but I'm back. I posted last week that I was heading to Amarillo for my cousin's wedding. Well, it was a great trip! I'm still trying to recover from the golf, beer, late nights, the beer and the bourbon, oh yeah, and the excellent food (yes, you have to recover from too much excellent food). I'll be loading a bunch of pictures from the trip, some that I think absolutely rock and others that are just family pics. If you're family and you'd like to see a whole lot more than I have here on the blog check out my Ryan's Wedding flickr set by clicking on the link. Check back over the week following this post because it'll take me some time to get everything uploaded.

Here we go: I've never taken pictures in an airport or on-board a plane before, so I really hoped they'd let me. Turns out it's no big deal at all.

Load Em Up
Now why would they need to put a sign on the walkway telling people not to push it with the plane? I'd think it's just common sense to not push anything with a plane.


Queue By Number
Southwest changed their seating procedure. You've been warned.


And their off
Ha-ha! The common man can take flying pictures too. Whooo-Hoooo!

So I get to Amarillo, pick up the rental and head to my brother's office where he's been working on a rubber band ball for quite some time. He's mighty proud of his work. What do you think?

Garrett and the rubber band ball
Over all Garrett was a pretty good sport about the pictures. I drove him all over town in my quest to get everything, and he was a big help with ideas.
The limit

0 comments: