DIY Softbox

Friday, May 2, 2008

Spending a lot of money for lighting is just beyond me right now despite the economic stimulous package which is going to help buy shocks and pay for a move. However, when the sun goes down I'd still like to be able to shoot. The solution? A DIY Softbox, but I'll need a plan. You've got to love the net. A little searching, and you can find almost anything. Here's the link to a great blog post telling you how to make one yourself for a fraction of the cost of buying one. Thanks to Alex Campagna for posting!

Other great DIY tips can be found at DIYPhotography.net.

Okay, so I know the only people currently reading this are friends and family, most of, if not all of whom don't care about this type of stuff, but blogging about it gives me a great way to write down and keep all the cool tips and tricks I find. Sorry, but you're just going to have to deal'wit'it.

0 comments: