It's been a while.

Monday, October 20, 2008

I've taken a break over the summer, but I didn't stop taking pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. To see all of them visit http://flickr.com/photos/mseymour/

First, the coolest thing that happened all summer was a baseball bat. I'm not kidding. Maddie, Tanner, my brother Garrett and my dad and I all went to the fan appreciation day Astros game. During the middle of the game Carlos Lee gave Tanner his bat! Totally surreal. Here's a picture of Tanner with the bat - he was a little self conscience.

Astros fan appreciation day


My next favorite day of the summer was at the San Jacinto monument with Garrett and the kids. I was able to get a group picture with the monument in the back ground, then get a few shots with Garrett, the monument and the perfect blue sky.


Vacation 08


Vacation 08


Finally, mom and dad asked me to take some pictures of them on the back porch. I'm not pleased with how they turned out, but here's the best one.


IMG_0390

0 comments: